Monday, February 13, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEWS


PPRORODPPRODUCT REVIEWS

RUNNUR

One product that caught my attention during the MACWORLD Conference was the “RUNNUR”.  It is a “strap worn across the body from shoulder to hip. It carries all the essential items you need to get you through your day.”

As can be seen in the picture, there is a pocket for each of your essentials:  ID, sunglasses, cash, credit cards and other valuables, phone, MP3 player, camera, snacks.  It has a Bottle Pouch and a Carabineer to hold keys.

It is quite useful for Hiking, Travel, Cycling, Sporting Events, Fitness, Dog-Walking, Festivals; for the Beach Goers and the Urban Dweller alike. I got one and I love it!


EARPHONES/EAR BUDS

AFTERSHOKZ

Among the earphones that I possess, the one I bring to the gym is AFTERSHOCKZ. It does not cover my ears. It is a Sport headphone that enables joggers, bike riders, skiers, skateboarders, hikers and other athletes to safely use their portable music players while staying connected to their surroundings.


Since AfterShokz headphones rest outside the ear, users are able to also hear ambient noises such as oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warning noises, potentially preventing accidents. Headphones that cover the ear and ear buds that nest inside the ear significantly restrict a user’s ability to hear these important sounds.

CLARITY ONE

I listen to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Michael Buble, Harry Belafonte and the like. My favorite interpretation of the U.S. National Anthem is Marvin Gaye’s. These people have such beautiful voices that you do not want to miss any sound. You want to listen not just to the singer but to the sound of every instrument as well.

Clarity One has given me this pleasure beyond compare as I listen to my music. I understand that it is because of its Pure Sound Processor.  It is one sound technology that retains all the harmonics in music and voice that passes through it.

From my iPhone, iPod or iPad, the technology definitely produces “pure, clean and undistorted sound.” It is extremely good. I highly recommend this product. I cannot leave home without it!

AUDIOFLY

AF78 Series

Although this product was launched, it is not yet available for distribution.  I listened through it, but not long enough to make a definite judgment to compare to others. But it sounded great.

This is Audiofly’s premium hybrid in-ear headphone offering. It features a rare combination of a balanced armature device normally found in professional earpieces, as well as a 9mm custom dynamic driver.

The sample I was provided with was a less expensive version, AF33.  This version that a couple of friends and I tried is actually good. This should be an indication that the premier AF78 should be a superior version.





No comments:

Post a Comment